Join The Knights
Thanks for visiting:
In 1953 the Catholic Men in Levittown, Hicksville, Plainedge and Wantagh areas met to form a new Knights Of Columbus Council. The majority of the charter members were parishioners of St. Bernard's, St. James and Holy Family Parishes. The first meetings of the Council were held in several locations in the areas, and after many fundraising affairs and dedicated efforts of the members the present building
Powered by KemNet Universal Data Solutions Inc.